Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Condolences to Peretz Dissen on the passing of his father Yisrael Yaakov Dissen.
- Shiva will continue on Friday in the Dissen home (14/11 Nachal Lachish) with Shacharis at 08:00 and Mincha at 13:00.
- Shiva ends on Shabbos.
- Condolences to Ari Lieberman on the passing of his mother Shoshana Lieberman. The shiva has ended.
- Thursday Night Live!
- 21:15 Tonight! Come tonight to Ahavas Shalom for Torah, Food and Drink!
- Rabbi Rafi Brodie will be speaking
- Melaveh Malkah 2019
- NEW DATE: Rescheduled for Motza’ei Shabbos Parshas Ki Sisa, 23-Feb-18 in the Beis Tefillah Hall.
- Buy an ad in our journal to honor our esteemed member Reb Peretz Katz. See http://ahavasshalom.org/mm2019
- Early Bird Special! Reserve and pay for your Dinner Reservations and get the advertised price of 100nis for members and 125nis for non-members. Starting February 1, prices increase to 110nis and 135nis.
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 12:30 and 16:46.
- Shabbos Shiurim with the Rav:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 07:50.
- The Rav’s Pele Yoetz shiur meets each Shabbos afternoon 15 minutes before Maariv. It is open to both men and women. This week the shiur meets at 16:05.
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim: Did you send in your names to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant? Each Thursday she will assemble the names into a typed list (Mrs. Zakoo does not work on Fridays). Remember, on Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.