This issue is sponsored by the Brandt Family of Norfolk, VA
In honor of our esteemed Rav, Rav Zachariash shlita
Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Look for Mishmar (both with the Rav and Rabbi Brodie) to resume after Pesach.
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 12:30, 17:27 (“Early” Shabbos), and 18:51.
- No early Shabbos/Yom Tov during Pesach.
- Shabbos Shiurim with the Rav:
- The Rav’s Shabbos Hagadol Derasha (Hebrew) will take place Friday night at 22:15 in the Beis Medrash.
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- The Rav’s Shabbos Hagadol Derasha (English) will take place 45 minutes Mincha. It is open to both men and women. This week the shiur meets at 17:40.
- The 09:00 Shacharis minyon will meet every day this week, but during Chol Hamoed the minyon will switch to 08:50 due to the earlier time for sof zeman keriyas Shema.
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim: Did you send in your names to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant? Each Thursday she will assemble the names into a typed list (Mrs. Zakoo does not work on Fridays). Remember, on Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 053-316-6491.