Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- New Winter Calendar for 5779 available for download.
- Please redeem your Chosson Torah pledges so that the shul can double your donation! Over 1000nis is still outstanding. Please see Mr. Beer, Mrs. Zakoo, or just go to ahavasshalom.org/donate and donate online with your credit card.
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30 and 17:56
- Shabbos Shiurim:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- The Rav’s Pele Yoetz shiur returns for another season. The shiur meets each Shabbos afternoon 15 minutes before Maariv. It is open to both men and women. This week the shiur meets at 17:15 and will be on the topic of Gevurah.
- Note that Sunrise is getting later and later, and so the 6:20 minyon must start a little later each day so that they can step into shemoneh esrei at sunrise. Please see the newsletter for the exact schedule..
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim: Did you send in your names to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant? Each Thursday she will assemble the names into a typed list (Mrs. Zakoo does not work on Fridays). Remember, on Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.
|Shabbos Schedule Parshas Noach
לוח שבת פרשת נח
|Erev Shabbos||ערב שבת|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|Candle Lighting||17:34/17:54||הדלקת נרות|
|Mincha 2||17:56||מנחה ב׳|
|Shabbos Day||יום השבת|
|Shochein Ad||8:45||שוכן עד|
|Latest Shema – M. A.||8:49||סוף זמן ק”ש למג”א|
|Latest Shema – G’ra||9:34||סוף זמן ק”ש לגר”א|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|Mincha 2||16:00||מנחה ב׳|
|Pele Yoetz||17:15||פלא יועץ|
|Mincha 3||17:30||מנחה ג׳|
|Ma’ariv 1||18:50||מעריב א׳|
|Ma’ariv 2||19:13||מעריב ב׳|
|זמנים לימי חול עד פרשת לך לך||יום||(Sun)א׳||(Mon)ב׳||(Tue)ג׳||(Wed)ד׳||(Thu)ה׳||(Fri)ו׳||Weekday times until Parshas Lech Lecha|
|שחרית||06:21, 07:15, 08:05||06:21, 07:15, 08:05||06:22, 07:15, 08:05||06:23, 07:15, 08:05||06:23, 07:15, 08:05||06:24, 07:15, 08:15|
|מנחה||13:00, 15:15||13:00, 15:15||13:00, 15:15||13:00, 15:15||13:00, 15:15||13:30, 17:48|
|מעריב||19:00, 21:00||19:00, 21:00||19:00, 21:00||19:00, 21:00||19:00, 21:00|