This issue is sponsored by the Brandt Family of Norfolk, VA
In honor of our esteemed Rav, Rav Zachariash shlita
Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, 17:18 (“Early” Shabbos), and 18:43
- Shabbos Shiurim with the Rav:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- NEW TIME! The Rav’s Pirkei Avos takes place immediately after the 3rd Mincha. It is open to both men and women. The start time of the shiur will now change with mincha, and will be approximately 25 minutes after the start of mincha (Mincha 17:35; Shiur 18:00).
- Davening Alerts!
- Starting time of the third Mincha on Shabbos now changes each week. This week it begins at 17:35.
- No 19:00 Shabbos Mincha Minyon. Look for this minyon to resume Summer 5780.
- Starting time of the the third Mincha during the week is 18:40, and will change weekly.
- MISHMAR with the RAV coming this Thursday, Sept 12th. Starting at 21:15 after Maariv, followed by a catered meal generously sponsored by Jeffrey Bell on the occasion of shloshim for his sister Sherry Bell.
- Buy your High Holiday tickets now at ahavasshalom.org/hhtix
- SUMMER RAFFLE is HERE! See Aryeh Beer to buy a ticket! EARLY BIRD PRIZE: 2 bagel sandwiches and 2 canned drinks from Holy Bagels – plus your ticket goes back into the pot for another chance to win!
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.