Date: 22-Aug-2017 30 Av 5777
Location: Ahavas Shalom
Attending: Lev Seltzer, Micha Kushner, Aryeh Beer, Ari Waldman, Alan Lindsey, Avi
Rosenberg, Yonah Kaufman, Naftali Kaplan
Summary by Micha Kushner
- New bookcases were placed next to the kitchen.
- The entire Otzar Sefarim is being re-arranged and labeled.
- The remaining boxes of books will be moved from the floor of the Annex by Rosh Hashana.
- Naftali will write article summarizing YBHZ.
- Naftali will give Mr. Beer document signed by all Bochurim who received cash stipend.
- The Ezras Nashim wall should only be taken down with Vaad approval.
- The Vaad agreed to publicize the Cemetery Minyan Gmach advert.
- Confirm and printout Kaddish in Elul rules.
- The outside area was cleaned up.
- Print out new weekday Davening schedule (after BHZ Minyanim stopped).
- There were different opinions regarding the best way to present a Tishrei schedule.
- Check possibility of having one Lulav checking before Yom Kippur.
- The possibility of moving weekday 6:20 Shacharis to 6:15 on Mon/Thu so that it doesn’t run into 7:15 Minyan was discussed. Opposition was expressed, so the issue is tabled.
- There was a suggestion to replace current time clocks with 7 day clocks.
- Mr. Beer received one offer. Yonah received another offer from someone who learns in the Shul in the mornings.
- Micha pointed out that different clocks have different capabilities and we need to make sure that the clocks we buy meet our needs.
- Raffle ticket sales are so far slow.
- High holiday seat sales are beginning.
- 2016 Finance Reports were submitted to Finance Ministry. The other reports for the Amuta Registrar have not been finished yet.