השיבנו ה’ אליך ונשובה
Returning THIS Shabbos for davening in the courtyard!
The government is still not permitting even ONE person to pray inside of a synagogue, but we will try this week to setup in front of the main entrance of the shul and pray there. We contacted the State Police, and confirmed that they will permit up to fifty (50) people to pray outside without arresting them. Therefore, here is the plan:
1. We will set up about 20 to 25 chairs outside the main entrance of the Beis Medrash.
2. If you want to come, you must fill out the survey at this link.
3. We are currently offering one place per family. In theory well-behaved sons (11 and up) can come if there is space, and they can sit immediately adjacent to their father. We are not tracking this in the survey, and we are not guaranteeing a spot.
4. Women and younger children are not being invited this Shabbos. Hopefully soon!
5. We believe we can accommodate at least 20 men. The first 20 to sign up will be guaranteed a place.
6. All participants must wear a mask and follow any other government imposed regulations.
7. We are ONLY hosting the following services:
· Mincha at 18 minutes before sunset followed by Maariv.
· Shacharis at 08:15
· Mincha Ketana at 18:00 (without Pirkei Avos)
· Maariv at 20:10
With Hashem’s help this will all work out. Please excuse us if there are any problems or difficulties.
Note that while weekday davening is listed below, we are not yet ready to resume. We will send out an email when we are ready.
As always, please feel free to contact a Vaad member or a Gabbai if you have any questions, or even an opinion on returning to shul.