This issue is sponsored by the Brandt Family of Norfolk, VA
In honor of our esteemed Rav, Rav Zachariash shlita
Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30 and 17:42
- Shabbos Shiurim:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- Pele Yoetz returns! 15 minutes before the last mincha each Shabbos afternoon. This week’s topic “Dibur”. Shiur begins 17:00.
- MISHMAR with the RAV coming next Thursday, Oct 31. Starting at 21:15 after Maariv, followed by a catered meal generously sponsored by Eliyahu Jacobs on the occasion of his siyum of all of shas!
- Don’t miss this opportunity for a private meeting with the Rav on Friday morning. To schedule a meeting, contact Mrs. Zakoo, the Office Administrator. Meeting times will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis, and must be reserved in advance.
- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ends Motza’ei Shabbos!
- Davening Alerts!
- END: 09:00 SHACHARIS MINYON. Look for the return of this minyon in Nissan.
- The time of the third Mincha on Shabbos changes each week. This week it begins at 17:15..
- NO CHANGE: Sun-Thur Mincha Gedolah will continue to be at 13:00 all winter.
- NEW TIME: Starting next week, Friday Mincha will be 12:30 and Shabbos Mincha will be 13:00.
- NEW! 19:00 Maariv.
- 20:15 Maariv – UNCHANGED. Meets every Sun-Thur in the Hall.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 053-316-6491.