Confused yet? We are doing our best to follow the ever changing government-imposed “safety” mandates. Here is our current plan for Shabbos based on the 17-July-2020 rules (source: https://govextra.gov.il/MINISTRY-OF-HEALTH/CORONA/CORONA-VIRUS-EN/GUIDELINES.):
- The Beis Medrash will be divided into 3 “capsules”, for men plus a fourth “capsule” in the hall for ladies. TEN (10) people maximum per capsule.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will also have some space outside for latecomers.
- The following three minyomin will be for adult members only until the time stated in parenthesis:
- Friday Night “regular” minyon (until Barchu)
- Shabbos Day (until Shochane Ad)
- Shabbos Mincha 18:00 (until u’va l’tzion)
After the time stated in () above, non-adult children of members and non-members will be permitted entry on an “as available” basis. We ask members to come on time to avoid uncomfortable situations.
The plastic dividers are delicate, so please do not try to ”sneak” past them. Instead please only use the various entrance doorways to move to a different “capsule”.
Even with the current panic, the Rav still enthusiastically supports the kinos presentations on Tisha B’Av morning that members have made in the past. This year, we hope to give members the opportunity to present a 2 to 3 minutes kinos introduction again, whether they are at home or in the shul, by using ZOOM.
You can see which kinos are available and sign up at ahavasshalom.org/kinos. This link will also enable you to see which kinos you may have presented in a previous year so that you can select a new kinah for this year.
Please contact Peretz Dissen (054-566-5084 or email@example.com) with the Kina you would prefer to introduce, and an alternate or two in case of conflicting requests, or to be assigned one.
With hope that the Geula will arrive this year, and we will instead be saying praises to Hashem with hearts full of joy.
”כל המתאבל על ירושלים – זוכה ורואה בשמחתה“