This issue is sponsored in honor of the Aufruf of Mordechai Eliyahu Seltzer
and his upcoming marriage to Chanala Pogrow. May they both merit to build a bayis ne’eman b’Yisrael!
Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose! Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, 17:25 (early) and 18:50.
- Mazel Tov on TWO AufRuf’s this week:
- Yehoshua Dissen, who is to be married to Devorah Leah Marks on Sunday. Kiddush in the shul after davening.
- Mordechai Eliyahu Seltzer, who is to be married to Chanala Pogrow on Tuesday. Kiddush in the Seltzer home after davening (Kiddush is primarily for men and boys, but there will be some room for ladies).
- Shabbos Shiurim:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- The Rav will give his Pirkei Avos shiur on Shabbos afternoon immediately after the 17:40 Mincha (approximately 18:05). The Ezras Nashim will be open for women starting with Mincha at 17:40 through the end of the shiur.
- SHABBOS SHMOOZE with Rabbi Moshe Dovid Cohen. This week’s shiur: Squeezing Solutions. The shiur is open to men and women and meets in the new room beginning at 17:10 (note earlier time).
- Davening Notes:
- Mincha on Shabbos afternoon now begins at 17:40, as it is now tied to the time of sunset.
- Mincha Gedola will be 13:11 on Sunday.
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim:
Did you send in your names to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant? This is the first week that she is assembling the names into a typed list. If you didn’t make the deadline, please still write to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11AM – we’ll extend the deadline this first week and have someone else add the names to the list (Mrs. Zakoo does not work on Fridays). Remember, on Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- There are many new shiurim at Bet Zvi. See this week’s newsletter for details on two of them!
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 053-316-6491.
|Shabbos Schedule Parshas Ki Savo
לוח שבת פרשת כי תבא
|Erev Shabbos||ערב שבת|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|“Early Mincha”||17:25||מנחה ”מוקדמת“|
|Plag Hamincha||17:45||פלג המנחה|
|Candle Lighting||18:28/18:48||הדלקת נרות|
|Mincha 3||18:50||מנחה ג׳|
|Shabbos Day||יום השבת|
|Shochein Ad||8:45||שוכן עד|
|Latest Shema – M. A.||8:41||סוף זמן ק”ש למג”א|
|Latest Shema – G’ra||9:28||סוף זמן ק”ש לגר”א|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|Mincha 2||16:00||מנחה ב׳|
|Mincha 3||17:40||מנחה ג׳|
|Pirkei Avos||18:05||פרקי אבות|
|Ma’ariv 1||19:44||מעריב א׳|
|Ma’ariv 2||20:07||מעריב ב׳|
|זמנים לימי חול עד פרשת נצבים||יום||(Sun)א׳||(Mon)ב׳||(Tue)ג׳||(Wed)ד׳||(Thu)ה׳||(Fri)ו׳||Weekday times until Parshas Nitzavim|
|סליחות||00:40, 5:55||5:55, 6:50*, 7:40||5:55, 6:50*, 7:40||5:55, 6:50*, 7:40||5:55, 6:50*, 7:40||5:55, 6:50*, 7:40|
|שחרית||6:20, 7:15*, 8:05||6:20, 7:15*, 8:05||6:20, 7:15*, 8:05||6:20, 7:15*, 8:05||6:20, 7:15*, 8:05||6:20, 7:15*, 8:15|
|מנחה||13:11, 15:15||13:11, 15:15||13:11, 15:15||13:10, 15:15||13:10, 15:15||13:30, 17:18, 18:41|
|מעריב||21:00||21:00||21:00||21:00||21:00||*= New Room חדר חדש|