The Government restrictions continue upon us (source: https://govextra.gov.il/MINISTRY-OF-HEALTH/CORONA/CORONA-VIRUS-EN/GUIDELINES.). The Beis Medrash will continue with the same accommodations as this past week:
1. All Minyonim (except 07:45) will start in the Beis Medrash.
2. If there are more than 20 people at the start of the minyon, then the minyon will be split into two, with the second minyon going to the Hall.
3. The 07:45 Minyon will be split into two sections from the beginning, with one section in the hall.
4. Members have preference to these 20 spaces.
5. A gabbai has the right to ask a non-member to either leave or become a member if there is no space for a member. However, we ask that members try to arrive on time to avoid this situation.
- The Beis Medrash will be divided into 3 “capsules”, plus a fourth “capsule” in the new room for ladies. 20 people maximum per capsule.
- We believe that this will be sufficient space for the membership in all minyonim, and as such we will not have a sign-in sheet.
- The following three minyomin will be for adult members only until the time stated in parenthesis:
- Friday Night “regular” minyon (until Barchu)
- Shabbos Day (until Shochane Ad)
- Shabbos Mincha 18:00 (until u’va l’tzion)
- After the time stated in () above, non-adult children of members and non-members will be permitted entry on an “as available” basis. Therefore, members should be on time in order to guarantee their space.
Reminder: please do not try to ”sneak” around the plastic dividers, as they are very delicate. Instead, if you need to move to a different “capsule”, please exit the section from its main entrance, and enter the other “capsule” from its main entrance.
The mask policy has not changed and anyone on the property is required by law to wear a mask. If you have a medical condition which legally exempts you from wearing a mask, please notify the Gabbai.
As always, if you have questions or concerns, please discuss them with either a vaad member or Rabbi Naftali Kaplan, the Head Gabbai.