Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Selichos on Friday, third minyon, start 25 minutes before the start of the minyon, which means 07:50, and not as printed on the schedule.
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, 17:18 (early) and 18:41.
- This is the last early Shabbos of the season.
- Rosh Hashanah:
- A few seats are still available! Contact Aryeh Beer Phone: 992-0578 or 0504 188 669 or email@example.com
- See the Schedule within the newsletter.
- Shabbos Shiurim:
- CANCELLED: The Rav will NOT give his Beis Elokim shiur at 08:05..
- The Rav will give his Pirkei Avos shiur on Shabbos afternoon immediately after the 17:35 Mincha (approximately 18:05). The Ezras Nashim will be open for women starting with Mincha at 17:40 through the end of the shiur.
- SHABBOS SHMOOZE with Rabbi Moshe Dovid Cohen. This week’s shiur: Pitching and Partition Policies. The shiur is open to men and women and meets in the new room beginning at 17:05. This is the last shiur of the season.
- Davening Notes:
- Mincha on Shabbos afternoon now begins at 17:35.
- Tishrei 5779 Schedule is now available. Either download a copy from here or find a copy on the bima. There are many changes in davening due to Rosh Hashanah, Selichos, sunset, etc.
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim: Did you send in your names to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant? Each week she will assemble the names into a typed list. If you didn’t make the deadline, please write this week to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11AM – we’ll extend the deadline this first week and have someone else add the names to the list (Mrs. Zakoo does not work on Fridays). Remember, on Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- There are many new shiurim at Bet Zvi. See this week’s newsletter for details on two of them!
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 053-316-6491.
|Shabbos Schedule Parshas Nitzavim
לוח שבת פרשת נצבים
|Erev Shabbos||ערב שבת|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|“Early Mincha”||17:18||מנחה ”מוקדמת“|
|Plag Hamincha||17:38||פלג המנחה|
|Candle Lighting||18:19/18:39||הדלקת נרות|
|Mincha 3||18:41||מנחה ג׳|
|Shabbos Day||יום השבת|
|Shochein Ad||8:45||שוכן עד|
|Latest Shema – M. A.||8:43||סוף זמן ק”ש למג”א|
|Latest Shema – G’ra||9:29||סוף זמן ק”ש לגר”א|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|Mincha 2||16:00||מנחה ב׳|
|Mincha 3||17:35||מנחה ג׳|
|Pirkei Avos||18:00||פרקי אבות|
|Ma’ariv 1||19:35||מעריב א׳|
|Ma’ariv 2||19:58||מעריב ב׳|
|זמנים לימי חול עד פרשת וילך||יום||(Sun)א׳||(Mon)ב׳||(Tue)ג׳||(Wed)ד׳||(Thu)ה׳||(Fri)ו׳||Weekday times until Parshas Vayeilech|
|סליחות||5:50, 7:15*||See Rosh Hashanah Schedule||05:40, 06:35*, 07:25||5:40, 6:40*, 7:40||5:40, 6:40*, 7:50|
|שחרית||6:55, 8:15||6:20, 7:15*, 8:05||6:20, 7:15*, 8:05||6:20, 7:15*, 8:15|
|מנחה||13:30, 18:39||13:07, 15:15, 18:00||13:07, 15:15||13:30, 18:32|
|מעריב||19:27||19:13, 21:00||21:00||*= New Room חדר חדש|