Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, 16:55 (“Early” Shabbos), and 18:15
- This is the last “Early” Shabbos of the season.
- Shabbos Shiurim with the Rav:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- LAST SHIUR of the SEASON! The Rav’s Pirkei Avos takes place immediately after the 3rd Mincha. It is open to both men and women. The start time of this last shiur is 17:30 (Mincha at 17:05).
- Davening Alerts!
- Starting time of the third Mincha on Shabbos changes each week. This week it begins at 17:15.
- NEW TIME: Weekday Mincha Gedolah will begin at 13:00 starting Tzom Gedaliah (2-Oct-2019) an will remain at this time for about a month.
- NEW! 19:00 Maariv: Starting the day after Tzom Gedaliah.
- 20:15 Maariv – UNCHANGED. Meets every Sun-Thur in the Hall.
- Weekday Selichos
- Erev Rosh Hashanah only TWO MINYONIM for SELICHOS (05:50 & 07:15) and SHACHARIS (06:55 & 08:15).
- Selichos begin 35 minutes before Shacharis (except for Wednesday morning when they begin 40 minutes before shacharis).
- 07:15 Minyon will say Selichos and daven Shacharis in the HALL.
- The 06:20 and 08:05 minyonim will begin selichos and continue through Shacharis in the Beis Medrash.
- SUMMER RAFFLE is CLOSING at the SIMCHAS BEIS HASHOEVA. Make sure you are in it for your chance to win 3600nis (and a chance to support your shul, too)!
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.