Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact email@example.com for info
- Mishmar with Rabbi Rafi Brodie!
- 21:15 Tonight! Come tonight to Ahavas Shalom for Torah, Cholent and Drink!
- Next week Mishmar with
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, 17:57 (“Early” Shabbos), and 19:30
- Shabbos Shiurim with the Rav:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- The Rav’s Pirkei Avos takes place immediately after the 3rd Mincha (approximately 18:24). It is open to both men and women.
- New Shabbos Shiur: The Shul And I. Exploring the Relationship between a Jew and his place of Tefilah in Halacha and Hashkafa (Part 2). Shabbos Afternoon 17:30-18:00 in the hall with Rabbi Akiva Teichtal. This week’s topic: Can you eat Nosh and drinks in shul’ during Rabbi Teichtal’s shiur on “Can you eat Nosh and drinks in shul?”
- Weekday Mincha Gedolah: Now starts at 13:21.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.