Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, 17:39 (early) and 19:06.
- Shabbos Shiurim:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 08:05.
- The Rav will give his Pirkei Avos shiur on Shabbos afternoon immediately after the 18:00 Mincha (approximately 18:24). The Ezras Nashim will be open for women starting with Mincha at 18:00 through the end of the shiur.
- SHABBOS SHMOOZE with Rabbi Moshe Dovid Cohen. This week’s shiur: MORE Warm-Up Warnings. The shiur is open to men and women and meets in the new room beginning at 17:30.
- Davening Notes:
- Bein Hazmanim davening schedule has ended.
- Maariv at 20:15 has ended. IY”H we will restart maariv at 19:00 around Sukkos time.
- Mincha Gedola will be 13:16 on Sunday.
- Reminder: Seforim may only be kept in the shul’s “Private Seforim Bookshelf” under the following conditions:
- The name of the owner must be written on the sefer.
- The sefer must be used in the shul at least once a week.
- The Kehilla is not responsible for any loss or damage to any sefer, chas v’sholom.
- The Librarian will hold a “clean out” twice a year (around Pesach and Sukkos): All books will be removed from this bookcase and displayed outside for the owner to claim and return to the shelf. Unclaimed books—even with names in them—will be deemed hefker and disposed of as seen fit by the gabbaim.
- There are many new shiurim at Bet Zvi. See this week’s newsletter for details on two of them!
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.
|Shabbos Schedule Parshas Shoftim
לוח שבת פרשת שופטים
|Erev Shabbos||ערב שבת|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|“Early Mincha”||17:39||מנחה ”מוקדמת“|
|Plag Hamincha||17:59||פלג המנחה|
|Candle Lighting||18:44/19:04||הדלקת נרות|
|Mincha 3||19:06||מנחה ג׳|
|Shabbos Day||יום השבת|
|Shochein Ad||8:45||שוכן עד|
|Latest Shema – M. A.||8:37||סוף זמן ק”ש למג”א|
|Latest Shema – G’ra||9:25||סוף זמן ק”ש לגר”א|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|Mincha 2||16:00||מנחה ב׳|
|Mincha 3||18:00||מנחה ג׳|
|Pirkei Avos||18:24||פרקי אבות|
|Ma’ariv 1||20:00||מעריב א׳|
|Ma’ariv 2||20:23||מעריב ב׳|
|זמנים לימי חול עד פרשת כי תצא||יום||(Sun)א׳||(Mon)ב׳||(Tue)ג׳||(Wed)ד׳||(Thu)ה׳||(Fri)ו׳||Weekday times until Parshas Ki Seitzei|
|שחרית||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:15|
|מנחה||13:16, 15:15||13:16, 15:15||13:15, 15:15||13:15, 15:15||13:15, 15:15||13:30, 17:32, 18:58|