Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Thursday Night Live!
- 21:15 TONIGHT
- Torah & Cholent (BYOB)
- Speaker: Rabbi Rafi Brodie.
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 12:30 and 17:32.
- Shabbos Shiurim with the Rav:
- The Rav’s shiur on Beis Elokim written by the Mabit takes place this and every Shabbos at about 07:50.
- The Rav’s Pele Yoetz shiur meets each Shabbos afternoon 15 minutes before Mincha. It is open to both men and women. This week the shiur meets at 16:50.
- Zachor: Women have three opportunities to hear Zachor:
- During the regular leining. LIMITED seating for women (no children) in the Ezras Nashim, only.
- 10:40. Seating available in the Ezras Nashim and a temporary Ezras Nashim on the Lachish side.
- 16:30 in the New Hall.
- Please do not bring strollers into any part of the shul during the leining for Zachor or the Megillah.
- Purim: See the schedule in the newsletter.
- Megilla with the Kehilla: Purim Night from 21:45. Siyum at 23:00 with light refreshments. Be part of your kehilla and complete a mesechta at this auspicious time.
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim: Did you send in your names to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant? Each Thursday she will assemble the names into a typed list (Mrs. Zakoo does not work on Fridays). Remember, on Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.