This issue is sponsored in memory of Charles Hertzig, who died on Pesach day 1968
(Great-grandfather to Lev Seltzer)
Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Look for Mishmar (both with the Rav and Rabbi Brodie) to resume after Pesach.
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, and 18:56.
- No early Shabbos/Yom Tov during Pesach.
- Rav Zachariash will be with his family in Jerusalem for the first and last days of Pesach. IY”H we hope to see him in our Beis Medrash during Chol Hamoed. None of the Rav’s shiurium will take place during Pesach.
- The FOURTH Shacharis minyon will meet every weekday through the end of Nissan, but the minyon will now begin at 08:50 due to the earlier time for sof zeman keriyas Shema.
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim: Did you send in your names to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant? Each Thursday she will assemble the names into a typed list (Mrs. Zakoo does not work on Fridays). Remember, on Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.