Date: 24-Oct-2015 11 Cheshvan 5776
Location: Ahavas Shalom
Attending: Lev Seltzer, Micha Kushner, Yonah Kauffman, Ari Waldman, Avi Rosenberg
Absent: Aryeh Beer, Alan Rubinstein
Summary by Micha Kushner
- There will be no A/C put on automatically during the week any more. It will only be set to go on during Shabbos. If someone feels, that A/C is needed during the week, they can put money in the box.
- People who will know the combination to electric box: some Vaad members, Shlomi Dickman, Eliyahua Jacobs.
- The preferred dates (so that we can start earlier):
- Jan 30 – 20 Shvat – Yisro
- Jan 23 – 13 Shvat – Beshalach
- The Vaad decided not to use the same caterer as last year again.
- Choice 1: Motzei Mayim – Closer. Need to confirm that it is big enough
- Choice 2: Beis Tefila – if we can use an outside caterer
- The Vaad is narrowing down who the MM honoree will be.
- After honoree confirmation, we will begin to work on journal, caterer, etc.
- The leak under the Annex wall was not sealed successfully. The Vaad is considering options (expanding room out to container wall, putting a roof over the area, finding a more expensive sealant solution).
- There was a proposal for a master plan for the building, including pushing out the front corners and expanding the Annex. The plan is still being discussed. (Anyone who wants to see the plan is welcome to contact Ari Waldman.)
- An extra light will be added in the back of the Annex.