MINUTES: Ahavas Shalom Vaad Meeting
Location: Ahavas Shalom
Attending: Lev Seltzer, Aryeh Beer, Avi Rosenberg, Yonah Kauffman, Alan Rubinstein, Micha Kushner, Shalom Woodrow, Ari Waldman,
Summary by Micha Kushner
- We have started an emergency appeal, asking for 300NIS per family (members and non-members) .
- So far over 4000NIS has been donated.
- A sign needs to be made.
- We are looking for members to get involved with the building (planning, fund raising, etc.).
- Shalom Woodrow is planning Shavuos Shiurim with Rav Teichtal.
- There will be a women’s Shiur by the Rav on Shavuos afternoon at 18:15-18:45.
- Mincha will be moved earlier to 19:10.
- N’ilas Chag will be after the last Mincha
List of Gabbaim
Head Gabbai: Naftali Kaplan
- 6:20 Shacharis – Aryeh Waldman
- 7:15 Shacharis – Shlomi Dickman
- 8:05 Shacharis – Gedaliah Shpira
- 13:15 Mincha – None
- 15:00 Mincha – None
- 20 Minutes Maariv – None
- 21:00 Maariv – Shlomi Dickman
- The Vaad voted to change the style of the raffle from 10NIS or 20NIS tickets to 50NIS tickets. 200NIS buys 5 tickets. The cash prize amounts and number of tickets still need to be discussed.
- The tickets need to be printed by Rosh Chodesh Av.
- It was approved for Shalom to print out several hundred copies of Summer schedule + Shavuos schedule and distribute them to all residents of Lachish + Nachshon.
- The Vaad is assembling a list of Shiurim and will publish a schedule when ready.