Location: Ahavas Shalom
Attending: Lev Seltzer, Aryeh Beer , Yonah Kauffman, Alan Rubinstein, Micha Kushner, Shalom Woodrow, Ari Waldman
Absent: Avi Rosenberg
Summary by Micha Kushner
- Mr. Beer started an emergency appeal, asking for 300NIS per family.
- So far over 12,500NIS has been donated.
- Shavuos activities were overall very successful. The Beis Midrash was alive all night.
- About 10 people in each men’s Shiur. 20 women at Seltzer house. About 30 women in afternoon Shiur. Ne’ilas Chag had about 30 men.
- There were no Shiurim for girls. Boys had Avos Ubanim in evening and afternoon, but not more than that. Consider this for next year.
- There were only 6 people in 13:30 Mincha. Next year, cancel it.
- The summer raffle will only have three cash prizes this year.
- Tickets will be 50NIS each, 5 for 200NIS. They will be printed 20 or 30 per book.
- Drawing on 28-sep-15 Motza’ei first day of Sukkos Simchas Beis Hashoeva
- The raffle tickets need to be ready by Rosh Chodesh Av
- There was some discussion about the refreshments on Shavuos and during Kiddushim.
- We will look to find sponsor for upcoming Shabbos Mevarchim Kiddush.
- There was one recommendation to changing cakes and snacks for crackers with Humus, Tehina, Matbucha, etc.
- The Vaad would be happy to receive feed back from the Tzibbur.