Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose!
Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 13:30, 17:32 (early) and 18:58.
- The Rav is away this week:
- Be prepared: Maariv could start as early as 20 minutes after sunset on Friday night.
- Friday night drasha will be given by Rabbi Yair Ebu Isaac, the new magid shiur in Bet Zvi’s Kinyan Masechta program.
- Beis Elokim shiur will not meet Shabbos morning.
- Pirkei Avos: Rabbi Akiva Teichtal, Rosh Kollel of Kollel Bet Zvi, will give a shiur on Chodesh Elul, from 18:15 to 18:50.
- Davening Notes:
- Mincha on Shabbos afternoon now begins at 17:50, as it is now tied to the time of sunset.
- Mincha Gedola will be 13:14 on Sunday.
- Mi Shebeirach for Cholim: This is the last week you can hand-write names on the list which was on the bima. Starting next week, all names must be sent to Mrs. Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Assistant, who will type a list and present it to the Gabbai. Your best bet is to send email to email@example.com with the names clearly spelled out. Alternatively, you can phone 053-316-6491 (leave a message if necessary). Deadline each week is Thursday evening at 19:00. On Shabbos day, we ask that you do NOT approach the gabbai and whisper names in his ear – unless it is for a person whose illness began after the above deadline.
- There are many new shiurim at Bet Zvi. See this week’s newsletter for details on two of them!
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See www.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Mrs. Miriam Zakoo, the Ahavas Shalom Administrative Secretary, to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 053-316-6491.
|Shabbos Schedule Parshas Ki Seitzei
לוח שבת פרשת כי תצא
|Erev Shabbos||ערב שבת|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|“Early Mincha”||17:32||מנחה ”מוקדמת“|
|Plag Hamincha||17:52||פלג המנחה|
|Candle Lighting||18:36/18:56||הדלקת נרות|
|Mincha 3||18:58||מנחה ג׳|
|Shabbos Day||יום השבת|
|Shochein Ad||8:45||שוכן עד|
|Latest Shema – M. A.||8:39||סוף זמן ק”ש למג”א|
|Latest Shema – G’ra||9:27||סוף זמן ק”ש לגר”א|
|Mincha 1||13:30||מנחה א׳|
|Mincha 2||16:00||מנחה ב׳|
|Mincha 3||17:50||מנחה ג׳|
|Pirkei Avos||18:15||פרקי אבות|
|Ma’ariv 1||19:52||מעריב א׳|
|Ma’ariv 2||20:15||מעריב ב׳|
|זמנים לימי חול עד פרשת כי תבוא||יום||(Sun)א׳||(Mon)ב׳||(Tue)ג׳||(Wed)ד׳||(Thu)ה׳||(Fri)ו׳||Weekday times until Parshas Ki Savo|
|שחרית||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:05||6:20, 7:15, 8:15|
|מנחה||13:14, 15:15||13:14, 15:15||13:13, 15:15||13:13, 15:15||13:13, 15:15||13:30, 17:25, 18:50|