Sponsor an issue of the Ahavas Shalom Newsletter in memory of a loved one, or for a refuah shelaymah—or any non-commercial purpose! Just 50₪ per issue. Contact Lev Seltzer for details
- Mincha Erev Shabbos at 12:30, 17:12
- Mazel Tov to the Rav and Rebbetzin on the Aufruf of the future son-in-law Tzvi Opter in Jerusalem this Shabbos. Due to this Simcha, the Rav and Rebbetzin will be away this Shabbos and all the Rav’s Shiurim will not take place.
- Welcome to the Bnei Hashraah this Shabbos. Special events planned:
- Kabbalos Shabbos led by world-famous Singer/Composer Ari Goldwag
- Shabbos night Drasha from Rabbi Yosef Richards
- Shabbos day Drasha before Krias Hatorah from Rabbi Avrohom Willig
- There is still time to participate in the Ahavas Shalom Mishloach Manos program. Just 10nis per recipient. You can order and pay online through this coming Thursday at www.ahavasshalom.org/mm.
- American Friends of Ahavas Shalom Inc. (a 501c3 Corporation in New York State) is now up and running. Donations are deductible as per the USA Tax Law. See wwww.ahavasshalom.com for details about donations.
- Contact Aryeh Beer to pay your membership dues or make a donation to the Kehilla. The Kehilla is now recognized under Section 46 of the Israeli Tax Code, so all donations are tax deductible!
|Shabbos Schedule Parshas Terumah
לוח שבת פרשת תרומה
|Erev Shabbos||ערב שבת|
|Mincha 1||12:30||מנחה א׳|