השיבנו ה’ אליך ונשובה
Davening INSIDE the Beis Medrash!
We are now permitted to daven inside, with different restrictions from last week. Here is the plan for Shavuos and Shabbos:
- We are permitted more people than last week, and people can sit closer together.
- Women are invited to attend on Shavuos day (08:25) and Shabbos day (08:15). No sign up is required. Space is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. We are reserving space in the back of the hall, and will use the wooden mechitzah to separate the women’s section from the men (so if we have more women, we can expand).
- A well-behaved son (12and up) can sit next to his father without taking a space.
- We are asking people to fill out a survey at this link for Shavuos and Shabbos. If you do, you’ll be guaranteed a seat. If not, we think there is still a good possibility that there will be room for you, especially if you are a member.
- Please do not sign up and then not show up. If you do, then you might lose your ability to sign up in the future.
- Members have preference over non-members.
- All participants must wear a mask and follow any other government imposed regulations.
With Hashem’s help this will all work out. Please excuse us if there are any problems or difficulties.
As always, please feel free to contact a Vaad member or a Gabbai if you have any questions, or even an opinion on returning to shul.